I learned long ago to only do business with people I’d be willing to do business with on a handshake. The purpose of a written agreement is to ensure that honest people remember what they agreed to. Thus this agreement is written in plain language and outlines key expectations for each of us.
MajorGiftsNow™ Standard Agreement
- You give me money, I’ll help you raise more money.
- I’ll start when you hand me the check or wire me the money. Other checks are expected before or on the date due per the schedule below.
- You are paying for results, not time. I will put in as much time as needed to get the results promised.
- More results don’t necessarily take more time, but they might take more money. That is the power of technology.
- I’ll listen to you. You listen to me. You tell me what you want, I’ll tell you what you need.
- You want me to be on time, I want you to be on time.
- What you raise is yours. What I help you raise is yours. What I raise for you is also yours.
- Your donors are your donors, not mine.
- I’ll try not to be a jerk, you should do the same.
- If you want the same result you’ve been getting, then do the same thing you’ve been doing. If you want different results, then try things my way.
- The proposal that this agreement is attached to will serve to outline the scope of the work and the goals to be achieved.
- Payment Schedule: Note that you may take a 5% discount for payment in full upfront
Your Signature & Title Joshua C. Karlin, CEO MajorGiftsNow.com